Monday, March 4, 2013

A Few of my Favorite Things - Restaurant

Josh and I don't get the chance to go out to eat that much anymore - it is just too crazy and frankly risky with a baby. I'm sure the longer I'm a mom, the better I'll get at taking her and being okay if she fusses a little, but my currently-inexperienced self can't ignore feeling the piercing daggers shooting at me from my fellow customers that ultimately means, I just don't enjoy myself out with Ella yet.

There is one exception to the rule, however.

Mad Mex! Not only do they have a wonderful Wing-a-rito (yes, you will feel silly ordering it), a burrito with wing sauce-covered chicken! (I recommend the Honey Chipotle BBQ sauce - and extra blue cheese dressing! :) But the atmosphere is PERFECT for a slightly unpredictable child, okay, any child. The music isn't blaring or anything, it is just loud enough with conversation that you can get away with a few cries here and there!

What is your favorite baby-proof restaurant?

No comments:

Post a Comment