Saturday, January 19, 2013

Games for Two

Josh and I love playing board games, but there are very few intended for two. Let me tell you, we play a lot of Yahtzee and Boggle, but my personal favorite is our 2-player modification on Settlers of Catan.

Since the game is driven off the resources distributed during each players' roll, we add two "free rolls". So before each of our own turns, we roll once for the pretend other players, allow us to receive vital resources. (If you roll a 7 for the Robber on the "free roll", you roll again).

I'm looking for new 2-player games, what games do you enjoy?

3 comments:

  1. we used to love playing Quarto....fun game and often does not take too much time to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of Quarto - I'll have to check it out! Thanks, Hope! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucas and I love to play this game...we'll have to get a game night together

    ReplyDelete