Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Wedded Bliss

As Josh and I approach our 3rd anniversary, I have been reflecting on how much we have grown. The little things we used to do or say to drive the other one crazy have disappeared. We know the "buttons" and we avoid them - but not just for the sake of saving a fight - but because we better understand each other, better respect each other, and better love each other.

I wouldn't trade our memories and growth for anything. We heard it a million times before we got married, but it really is true, that "it gets easier after 2 years." After going through it personally, I believe it takes 2 years because that is the required time for each person to work out their personal crap that God has been nudging us on for year.

I'm grateful for God's provision of a wonderful man. I have learned so much more choosing a mate - and I'm so glad that in God's great wisdom, He provided things I didn't even know I needed.

I love you Josh!

No comments:

Post a Comment