Friday, June 15, 2012

The Kick of an Angel

You know that feeling, when you meet someone you just know is totally awesome. The only bad part is waiting until you get to see them again. Usually you wait a total of 2 days to see that someone, although it feels more like 10. I'm currently in a 22-week countdown, and I'm dying inside.

More accurately, the anticipation of meeting my little angel growing inside me is killing me. This week, the baby has started moving more, and I'm addicted to those little soft kicks from inside. Today, we got the pleasure of knowing more about our little one. After eating a spoonful of peanut butter our angel started dancing their heart out!

Although, this research is not conclusive - we know that our little one either LOVES peanut butter, or is allergic to it. If they know what is best for them - they will chose the first option and develop a love for buckeyes!

1 comment:

  1. Uhhh you have a blog?! I love it! And I love your little angel :)

    ReplyDelete