Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Ella meets the Great Big Blue

On Sunday my parents drove Josh, Ella, and me up to Maine after church. I love the ocean, I tell Josh all the time I dream of retiring on the coast of Maine.

Ella has a bit of a love-hate relationship with water, so I wasn't sure how she was going to respond. She loves bath time; she giggles, splashing, spins and smiles the entire time. Fill up our mini pool in the backyard - and she wants nothing to do with it. Turn on the sprinkler, she won't go in alone; but spray her with the handheld house and she is in Heaven.

We went up to the Nubble Lighthouse and ate lunch at Fox's Lobster's House - which I highly recommend. I had the crab cakes and New England Clam Chowder; Josh and my dad had friend clams, and my mom had fish and chips -- we were all pleased with our meals. Ella even gobbled up her grilled cheese. Mom, Josh, and I cheated and had their famous blueberry pie while my dad was outside with Ella. (Don't tell Dad).



She loved watching the water, but wasn't too wild about then rolling up onto her feet.


We then went over to a beach to let her run around. 





No comments:

Post a Comment