Monday, July 21, 2014

Trip to North Carolina

Ella and I went to North Carolina earlier this month to support my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. I'm so grateful to my awesome hubby for making it work for me to be away. 

My mom is one of the bravest women I know. She has conquered so much in 5 years - and her faith in our awesome God has never waivered. She is a blessing in my life. 


My little sis is seriously awesome. She had came home from surgery to share her room with Ella and me. She was gracious during Ella's naps and understanding about her schedule. You couldn't expect a better teenager. :) 

We also got to see Kate inbetween work. It was great to see her and catch up, as well as meet her new pup, Benny. 


I loved seeing Mom's house for the first time - so fun to learn more about her life. There is something to being able to visualize a person's daily life. She has a cute town home in a nice neighborhood. 

Ella got to experience a few firsts while hanging out with YaYa. 

She went in a real pool for the first time. 

She kept saying "down", I think because she wanted to walk and splash like she did the week before at the lake. 

She watched Anastasia for the first time, actually, we both did. This is one if Josh's family favorites, so that was fun to watch with his family. 

And she finally played with Josh's dad without crying. Here they dancing during Anastasia. 


No comments:

Post a Comment