Saturday, February 23, 2013

Grateful

My little girl just turned 3 months old! Crazy! Hard to believe she will be walking before I know it! Josh and I are on our way back from Milwaukee for a dear friend's wedding, Ella's first, and although this mini vaca was very different, it was wonderful if a whole new way!

We still found a few tourist things we could do with her and just enjoyed being a family of 3!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the trip. On the left, she is modeling her cheesehead, a big hit with the locals. On the top right she is enjoying a cheese and beer tasting at the Wisconsin Cheese Mart, and on the bottom right she is dressed for the wedding. Ella actually wore what was my first Christmas dress to the wedding, I'm do thankful that my mom kept my dresses all these years!

No comments:

Post a Comment