Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Girls Weekend

Last weekend I met my dear friend and college roommate in Columbus, OH for an awesome get away. (My car reached 166,606 miles on the way there. Sadly I missed the 166,666 picture on the way back). 

Shout out to my hubby for watching Ella. 

Columbus is exactly half-way between Lauren and I so it was a great location. 

We basically slept, ate, and shopped. It was an amazing time, but that had more to do with the catching up than eating! :) 

I left the house at 7pm on Friday and returned at 6:30pm on Sunday. The longest I've ever been away from Ella - I've never even missed a full day. She was in wonderful hands, so that helped ease mommy's mind. 

(Ella's adventures):


We had gorgeous weather for walking around and exploring. 


I found some great bargains for the girlS and got most of Josh's Christmas squared away! (One of my stretch goals to accomplish before Evie arrives is to finish Christmas shopping). 

I found a few cute things for me as well! :) 

We ate at some of my favorite restaurants! (California Pizza Kitchen, P F Changs, and Cheesecake Factory) 

After dinner at P F Changs...picture is dark because our waitress forgot about us so we were there until 11:30pm. 

My AWESOME peanut butter cheesecake! 

We saw fantastic sidewalk chalk drawings, they were having a competition. 

This is one if my favorites: 

We also stopped at Trader Joes and loaded up on fall foods. I found Josh and my favorite pancake mix! :) 

This girls trip was good for the soul. So grateful for such an awesome friend!

1 comment: