Thursday, December 18, 2014

2014 in 1,000 words or less

We are truly blessed by our Lord and His faithfulness to us is undeserved. Here is a glimps at our year.

Highlights:
- Meeting our sweet Evelyn Grace.
- Our family vacation to Bethany Beach, MD.
- An adventure in beginning to homeschool Ella as she learned her colors and shapes. 
- Josh updated the deck on the front of the house; the finished project - composite - looks great! 
- Watching Ella explore the animals at a local "Wild Animal Park". We got season passes and I loved my time with her. 
- A visit to NH for my 10 yr high school reunion
- I was able to quit working and stay home full time with the girls! 

Favorite photos: 

This one makes me laugh. Ella just loves holding her sister. 

My two sweet angels: 

Not too many things in life top a moment like this: (Evelyn Grace at 8lbs 14 oz and 20 inches). 

Ella the lion tamer; she loves everything lion! 

Ella loves to be outside. 

Ella in her bounce house; awesome yardsale find! 

"Ella, we are going to eat lunch"


2 comments: