Saturday, November 3, 2012

Easy as Pumpkin Pie

I love recipes that are quick and easy. I especially love recipes that impress guests. This recipe measures up in both categories. :)

As a disclaimer, because I can hear my mom now, "You eat so many sweets." I made these for small group last night - we don't regularly have dessert, just when people come over.

TRIPLE-LAYER PUMPKIN SPICE PIE

2 cups of cold milk
2 pakages of JELL-O Pumpkin Spice Flavor Instant Pudding
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 tub (8 ounces) of COOL WHIP
1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust (or 12 mini pie crusts as I did)

1. Mix your milk, pudding mix, and cinnamon in a bowl with a wire whisk. Spoon all BUT 1/2 a cup on pudding into your crust(s).

2. Add 3/4 of the tub of COOL WHIP to the remaining pudding mix with a wire whisk. Spoon into crust(s).

3. Top pie(s) with remaining COOL WHIP.

4. Refrigerate for an hour.

5. EAT

No comments:

Post a Comment