Saturday, May 14, 2011

1 week

1 week ago today, we had just unpacked and I was sitting draped on my couch wanting to die. We have made a lot of progress this week - unpacked all of our boxes, hung up some pictures, gone (window) furniture shopping - but sadly, I'm draped in the exact some spot on my couch.

Today was wonderful and draining all at the same time. I made a big step and went forward towards something I've been dreading - and although I didn't totally confront that dread, I made a step which took a surprising amount of courage. Josh and I also saw some old friends and I loved connecting with great people that I admire and respect.

We tried another Cranberry restaurant - Primanti Brothers. Josh had never been, and he loved it. Although I loved my yummy sandwich, it did have some unexpected side affects - homesickness for our VA small group. I miss our dear friends and I'm so grateful God blessed us with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment