Friday, May 13, 2011

Let the (food) games begin!

Not that anyone reads this, but I really did try to blog yesterday, but Blogger was down.

Working at home yesterday..was interesting...I nearly exploded - I couldn't sit still, focus, or accomplish anything. Josh and I went for a speed walk to get out some of my energy. So, to make today go quicker and easier, I went for a run this morning. It is amazing how much of a difference it made to go running - I was thinking of running on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday - but I'm pretty sure that I'm going to have to run everyday, or I'm simply doing to die inside these walls!

I've been slacking in regards to the cooking world of late. Our fridge was absolutely overflowing with food, so we had left over last night for dinner. In VA we would order Pizza Bolis every Friday night (pepperoni, banana peppers, and olives) - but we really want to explore the restuarants in the area so we know what we like before we've been here 2 years! haha.

So, our restaurant journey begins with Blue Water Tavern in Wexford, PA. I had a burger (which they were more than happy to cook medium rare) and Josh had a buffalo chicken burger. They were fine, but "nothing to write home about"...although I am writing a blog post about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment